Before you ask any question please read this first!
- I am 18 years old.
-Where are you from?
- I am from Serbia, in case you don’t know where that is click here
-What do you do?
- I am a high school student.
- Right now I am studying fashion & design. I plan on transferring to another school this year though.
-Does your parents know about your blog?
- Yes, they do. My mom is actually proud of me for having one, and she saw it few times.
-Whats your CW?
- I dont know, I dont weigh myself.
-How tall are you?
- I am 5’9ish/5’10.
-Wow, you are soo tall for your age!
- Lol, thank you.
-Whats your diet like?
- I use to eat 20-30 carbs/do Atkins. But I decided to change my lifestyle not just diet so I am eating Paleo. I found what works for me.
-What is the low carb diet/atkins?How it works?
- Click here
-Do you count calories? How many calories do you eat?
- No, I dont, not anymore.
-Do you count carbs? How many do you eat?
- Tbh I only count carbs if I feel like it.
-How often and for how long do you exercise?
- I go to the gym 4-7 times a week. I use to have a personal trainer that made me work my butt off. I spend 1-2 hours doing both cardio and strength training. I enjoy doing: pilates, running, swimming, cycling.
-How do you find motivation what keeps you going?
- Well, I got sick of looking like this. I got sick of all these beautiful girls buying everything they want, while I have to go from store to store. I got tired of food controlling my life. I am got tired of my skinny friend telling me how she bought all these cute stuff I want to wear but I can’t because I look like this. I think the key is that you have to find motivation in yourself, and you should always do it just for you no one else.
-I am this tall ____ and I weigh this much ___ Is my weight healthy?
-I am this tall __and I weigh this much ___ do you think i can lose ___ by the end of the ___?
- It really depends, on so many things. Your metabolism, height,weight, diet, exercise routine etc .
-How do I get over a plateau?
- Change your eating habits & exercise routine, shock your body, have a cheat day, zig-zag your calories, carb cycle, eat less carbs, that will confuse your body and you will probably start losing weight again!
- Calculate your bmr
For WOMEN: 655 + (4.35 x Weight in pounds)+(4.7 x Height in inches) - (4.7x Age)= BMR The amount of calories your body burns just from being alive
FOR MEN: 66+(6.23 x weight in pounds) + (12.7 x height in inches) - ( 6.8 age in years)= BMR. that amount of calories you burn just from being alive.
Step 2: Take that number and multiply by your activity level:
- 1.2 Sedentary (little to no exercise)
- 1.375 Lightly Active (1-3 days a week)
- 1.55 Moderately Active (3-5 days a week)
- 1.7 Very Active (6-7 days a week)
- LOSE weight: Subtract 500
- MAINTAIN weight: keep the number the same
- GAIN weight: Add 500
The final number is the amount of calories you should eat a day
- This is why they say 20% gym, 80% diet. All your effort will be gone within seconds. Bear that in mind before you giving into temptation. Of course make sure to treat yourself from time to time (1-2 a week)
- Hey, you can do this, dont give up read this!
- I dont think there is a quick way. Did you gain your weight quick? I dont think so. Dont starve, eat healthy & exercise every day, that will help.
-I want to get a flat tummy/skinny legs what should I do?
- Eat healthy, drink lots of water & green tea, start working out (both cardio and strength training Keep in mind that you cannot spot reduce.
- My favourite tip would have to be: drink a lot of water & green tea, it will make you feel less hungry and you won’t crave junk. Also if you go out/to school bring with yourself some healthy snack like almonds, walnuts, some fruit, protein shake, protein bars etc. Because if you are prepared you wont eat unhealthy stuff, trust me it works! Also, never starve yourself! Your body needs food.
-I want to get a thigh gap.What should I do?
- If you have narrow hips or very muscled legs, stop trying to achieve an unhealthy fantasy. Not having a thigh gap isn’t the end of the world. No one cares if you do or do not have one, especially not any boy. Love your body and just aim to be the best YOU can be! You are beautiful no matter what.
- "Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC’s The Biggest Loser, helps you lose weight.Her 30 Day Shred DVD includes three 20-minute circuit-training workouts that burn mega calories and build strong, lean muscle. Each level contains a 20-minute workout based on Jillian’s exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work. There’s also a brief warm-up session and a cool down stretch."